NIC ONE Aerosol Kings Cru. Painting at Old Timers Day 2021. In The Bronx.

Old Timers Day 2021, in the Boogie Down Bronx. 
 I gotta say this was another great painting day. First off I gotta thank the Old School Style Writers from the 1970s for looking out and putting me in the mix and in this now historic event. Thank you shouts to, REE, CHECKER170, FDT56, CHARMIN65, ROCKY184 and CLYDE. I have nothing but love and great respects for you all. On this celebrated day, I got to paint with some of the style writers that I know and have known for several decades. To be put into such an iconic line up blew my mind. I was placed smack dead in the middle of greatness. Ree MTA gave me my defining moment and a chance to shown my greatness as well. I finally got to paint with some of my subway graffiti contemporaries and the feeling was good. The line up for the main section of the wall was, SHAME125TH, SAK, Me, TKID, SKEME, KADE and CHAIN3. Impressive line-up indeed. All of us talented and known in our own rights with in the Graffiti Culture. I had a blast from the moment Ree said GO! Once again I just freestyled my piece. 

I just flowed and had fun with my piece as crowds of people were watching what was taking place that day. I had so many people come up to me asking me to sign their black books and subway maps, which is what we do at such an big graffiti event. That bit of section on that block was packed with so many people. Graffiti writers for, Brooklyn, Queen and Manhattan were there all walking around meeting other writers and taking in all of the happenings. I've been around and painting in this culture for a long time. It was nice for once to be able to paint with some of the writers that are well known with in the style writing culture. Writers with in my age bracket and slightly older. The sun wiped me out and best me down but I was happy, dehydrated by happy. Check the video out that’s on my YouTube page so you can see what went down. Piece.
(See video above).

Comments