RASK and NIC ONE Live at TUFF CITY NYC!




My crew mate and good friend RASK from Ireland and I painted at the Tuff City shop. Color wise we didn't plan this production. It just so happened that we had the same color schemes in our bags. So things worked out great for us. I ended up free styling my piece on this run, trying to beat the rain that day. . I'll never forget what Rask said when I texted him "It's looking like rain" and he texted me back simple and plain "It's just like the rainy weather back at home that I paint in". When I read that I just thought to my self,,Ok we on!,,lol. To me that said it all, real talk at it's best. Not even the rain will stop this show. We still got rained on but we never gave up. It fact it was very refreshing to paint with someone that doesn't sweat the small things and just powers through it as I would. It was a really great day to paint.
 Thanks to my brother KACER 171 for the action shot, you rock bro! Shout to brother Rask, your one really cool guy and I'm glad your in the crew. Peace.


Didn't matter though

Comments