Nic One Blue Ray Special Pt4


These drawings are in my 8x10 inch black book (Sketch book). These represent just a few of the blue pencil piecing line works that I've been producing. I try and mix the style dynamics up a bit by adding a bit of old school traditional elements to it. For me it's about staying as close as possible to what I always loved in the first place. To me doing so also helps to change the letter dynamics as well. I don't want to get to in depth into my letter style philosophy's. Lets just say for now that one of the best things to do is learn how to exaggerate your letter a bit. Adding less to give you more effect is a true art. I tend to exaggerate several parts of my piece. I want to give the look and feel that what you see if it was real could and would be crazy and even scary. With these drawings I went for the extra aggressive look. You don't want to get next to it, you could get hurt..lol..

Comments