NIC ONE ARTWORK FEATURED IN Marc Ecko's, GETTING UP GRAFFITI VIDEO GAME.

In 2006 Marc Echo's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure graffiti video game dropped. For PlayStaystion2, Windows, and Xbox. Developed and published by Atari under license by Ecko Unlimited.
The game featured several famous graffiti writers from the culture such as, FUTURA, SEEN, TKID, and COPE. The games play levels are sprinkled with many other well known New York City graffiti legends like, Cantwo, Mode2, JA, Min1, Ven, Ket, Ghost, Veefer, and myself. The game is all about navigating around the city of New Radious a take on New York City. You play as the chracter naned TRANE and you put you character name up in various locations throught tge city of New Radious all tge while evaiding other graffiti writers and the police. Having my name and my artwork be featured in such a game, which is a first of its kind, was a great treat for me. Ive never played the game but I was giving a copy from one of the games producers who I had submitted my photos to. I do not known if there will ever be a part2. Hopefully one day that may happen.










 


Comments