The Real AEROSOL KINGS is over here. NIC ONE prez from the South Bronx.






Crew love always. I started this thing back in 1988. Way before any other writers even noticed the word Aerosol anything..lol. It was in spired by Phase2 to use the title Aerosol. I added Kings simply because I felt that’s what we were as artist in general. Years later many other cats came onto the scene with the crew letters AK. But we were the only ones with the crew title AEROSOL KINGS. When I mentioned that to Phase2 he was very happy with it. He liked it a lot and told me man that’s a good one, your going to be hatted on ya know. I was like I don’t care, I’m trying to do my thing my way just all of the rest of the crews in New York. No diss but it the truth. Anyway years later some other cats way over seas bit the name and are painting like what I started never existed. Sadly what they don’t understand is that you cannot erase that which came before you. Nore out history with in this style writing culture. Their lack of doing their homework was their biggest mistake and a classic toy move. ‘The one true original Aerosol Kings still here doing our thing. Don’t run, don’t front, don’t cower, don’t hide. This is us baby coming to you louad and live.....on C.B.....Whateverrrrrrr....lol...R.I.P Shout to my brother King KASE2 TFP.



Comments