Nasty NIC ONE AEROSOL KINGS...WILD STYLE CREW....UMXS..aka..THE BRONX ROCKER..

I’ve been doing this writing thing for many, many, moons now. The one thing that I love to do from time to time is look back and reflect a bit. Take the time to think about where I came from. Those early days when a young cat was hungry for a piece of the pie. Lol. I often think about how I put myself out there and  how many risk that I took all for the sake of being a style writer. Doing all of those crazy things, man it’s a young mans game indeed and when I was young I played those games and I played them hard. I wasn’t running with any group or had any dope easy lay ups like many other writers out there. I was just going for it all on the one man all out mission. Every time that I did connect with other writers some sort of trouble came along with it. I quickly got tired of it and decided to make a go of being a writer all alone. In time I took on younger cats and taught them about the writing game. But for the most part even with that going on, I did my thing alone. I found that I had far less problems and I didn’t have to watch my back as much..lol..I could go to places like the writers bench and not be known or picked out for being down with a certain crew. It was like that in the early 80’s. I became that guy that other writers would say “Man I didn’t know that you wrote.’’ Lol. I liked that. To me it didn’t matter if you see me, just see my work or tags etc, etc. Lol.. Funny because today many writers know me or know of me. Although at times I’m overlooked by some but that’s ok. I didn’t start painting and writing for any of that. So what your not seen or put in this show or that show. Just do you and stay true to that and you will be fine. Remember even the sun shines on a dog.

Comments