X Men The BEAST by Nic One.


I had drew The BEAST long ago back in 1980. It was in my very first comic sketch book. I was a hugh John Byrne fan and was heavily following his fabulous work but sadly I didn't take care of the book the way that I should have and it got destroyed. I had a lot of really kool and great drawings in it. The book was something like a portfolio of sorts. All pencil illustrations nothing was inked. So I decided to pick up another spiral type sketch book and do some characters in it. I got to thinking about the Beast that I did a long time ago and I felt like I had to do another one. This version of the Beast is a full bodied one as the old one was a bust type of drawing. Plus it would really be great to see just how far I've come as an illustrator. The rest it as you see. Next up Night Crawler..

Comments