Ninja Turtles by Nic One Part 2




After my last Ninja Turtle illustration I was asked by another client who saw the first one and asked me to do one for him. I took the job and the challenge and went in a bit of a different direction with the styling of this illustration. I went a bit more darker and I also went with a stright comic book styled type of line work, something thats more of what you would see in tge the in side of a comic book. Once again penciled, inked and colored by me. On 11x17 inch bristol board paper. This version on the Ninja Turtles has a lot more detail and involved a lot more pencil work. I was having so much fun with my pencil line work, adding my own flow into the work. This was work so its safe to say that I won't be drawing Ninja Turtles for quite sometime..lol..

Comments