Merry Christmas Subway Train by Nic One Aerosol Kings.

Sorry for posting this late like this..But here it is. The Merry Christmas whole car illustration. I was asked to work on something for this Christmas sesson. I was limited on time as I was working on a few other art projects. I somehow still managed to get this one in. The train I didn`t draw. That was from my training pad wich has the train already printed on it. Its a blank slate train with nothing on it waiting to be drawn on. I thought about back when I was out on the subway platform taking photos of the subway trains and a nice whole car would pull up into the station and the feeling that I would hsve seeing it from across the platform. So that was my insperation for this one. If this was running on the subways back in the days it would have been so fresh! Peace and Merry Christmas everyone.

Comments