AEROSOL KINGS HOLLOWEEN WALL 2014







Well this was a day for the history books...lol. From the start I had great thoughts and hopes that things would go well and fall in place. It got a bit bumpy with the timing and three of the guys couldn't make it out to the wall. We had to make changes and rework the wall composition and in the end things did work out. I'm sorry that my brothers LARS, GOSH95 and SLON couldn't make it on out. My thoughts of them were with me each and every paint stroke. The youngest and newest member of the crew straight up killed it with he wonderful Mad Clown character. Together we got it together. The wall was a success and many people and Graffiti Writers loved it. For those who were not there that eventful day. This walls for you brother. Peace.

NIC ONE AEROSOL KINGS Prez.

Comments