Nic One Doing it up on 145th Street at The Positive Energy Youth Center.

Coming very soon to the 145th Steet area.   Will be a new youth center that will give young teens a place to learn about Hip Hop, Graffiti and many other things. The place is called The Positive Energy Youth Center of Harlem. Before things can begin to get underway the inside of the place must be painted by some of the best Graffiti writers around. I was invited to come through and paint and be a part of the creation of something major with hugh importaints. I brought my brother Kacer171 with me and also added our Umxs crew mate Bids, along with a little bit of character help from our friend Criz of the 156 Crew. We had a good time and the people and artists loved and enjoyed our work as well. There will be a opening event coming soon, so stay tuned for news on it right here on my blog page.





Comments