"Tiger Style" Nic One".

I had an idea to design and color one of my pieces in my Black Book with a tiger type of look. The result was this beauty..lol. I started out using a 50 cent ink pen, yeah thats right, I said 50 cent. Ok yeah I went EL Cheepo on it but what I got out of it was something that was magic. I didn't do any pencil work to it or in other words..Straight ink flow and creativity. After I was finish creating this lovely inked wonder. I had to walk away from it. I had put a lot into making the lines and the style flow work out right. Its not that easy to do with ink  pens. If you draw something that you don't like or things look wrong because its done in ink, your stuck with your mess. So you can understand me when I say that I just needed to cool myself and my mind down. Sometimes its good to do that. It allow's you to reset and come back with some fresh new ideas. 
It was a bit of time before I would color it and I'm glad that I took the rest. I was able to see and develope a color scheme for the piece and put it all together. The end result is what you see here..My Tiger Style.. This is one of my faves. Mostly because I tried something defferent and things worked out really well. I'll continue to keep pushing the bar. I hope you do to. Peace Party People.....
Nasty Nic One.

Comments