New Nic One Black Book Two Pager. (Brainiac Villain and Graffiti).

This is a two pager done in a Black Book for a friend. The character is called Brainiac, he's a major villain with in the DC Comics world. He collects and study's all planets and things from those places that he's collecting. In this case Brainiac has captured my piece and is pluged into it and has my style knowledge of sorts and has boldly made a statement saying. "You are no more. Your style is now, Mine! He's even collected a few of my graffiti crews that I'm connected with. I had a lot of fun working on this one. It was a challenge to say the least. I made up the background which is the inside of his spaceship. I'd like to call this a part one for now..No part two will not be another Brainiac drawing. More like another villain cover. So yeah your going to have to wait for those to come from yours truly. Lol. Prints will be available soon. Hit me up at nic1ak@yahoo.com for orders. Peace.

Comments