NIC ONE AEROSOL KINGS. Arizona painting take two.

My second time heading out to Arizona, this time to paint and rock out with my Aerosol Kings brother GOSH95. As I was flying over the vast expanse of land. I was looking out of the window taking in all of the mountains and the huge open land masses. I thought about about my last time and how much fun that I had and that this time I’m going to go as hard painting as I did the last time that I was there. From the time that I hit the ground and Gosh picked me up, it was all go time. We drove around to get some paint and to stop by a few shops in the Tucson area. We stopped in to a local Graffiti Shop and met one of the workers from the shop. And then it was back on the road. Heading home to Gosh’s house we spotted a super long Fright lay up which looked awesome.  Later that night we found a nice chill spot to rock some frights. It was an all night mission for the both of us. By sun up I had officially been heading towards the 24 hour mark with no sleep. By the time that I did finally rest I was at the 27th hour mark and I crashed hard. Only to wake up and get right back out to another great painting session. Gosh seemed to show no signs of fatigue the before day and into that night. Which I though was raw. I kept thinking that he was a beast and in that we had something else in common. We both showed that we have a strong love and drive for the graffiti culture. We headed over to a indoor skating park that Gosh knew about and we painted a nice Kool spot that Gosh had hooked up. The owner of the place was a fan of Graffiti and was all for it. Once again I got to rock out in freestyle mode and I was able to finish my piece in three hours. Which I think was quite a surprise to my crew mate Gosh. We laughed and he said “Hey will I’m not fast like you are, but I’m trying”. In my eyes he was good enough. You don’t have to keep up with me, you just have to have heart and drive to paint with me and he did. After that we got one more fright mission in and then it was off to the air port where I would head back home to New York. I’m sure that Gosh learned quite a bit from painting with me. As I was learning things from him as well. I had a blast in what would be my shortest trip ever. We did a lot in two days and we loved every minute of it. If you want to really know if someone is real about the graffiti culture you have to paint with them break bread with them and hangout and enjoy their company. Those things I did and GOSH95 is the real deal and a great person and an even greater friend. I’m glad that he’s down with the crew.

Aerosol Kings did it up in Arizona..."Coming to a wall near you." Shout out to my AK Cru brother Gosh95, Just Blaze graff shop.








Comments