NIC ONE ATK AK Rest in Piece AGREE ATK AK..


Its Black Book game time again. I did these two whole pager in an old graffiti writer and brother of mine black book. My brother Raymond aka LOGIK ATK AK. We had a mutual friend and brother that we knew in comon. His name was AGREE ATK AK. Agree aka Richie was one truly great friend and brother. It was through Agree that I met brother Logik back in the days as well as many other graffiti writers from Queens. Writers like DORO R.I.P. BR R.I.P. BL ONE, DEK and DEAM, just to name a few. Me and Richie--Agree hung out and became more like brothers. He was a true soul to the game. Right up till his unfortunate death. So its with honor and loads of pride that I rock an Agree piece in my brother Logik's black book as he was crew and a soldier and great friend in the game. I haven't done a Agree piece since 1989 and if my brother Richie is looking down on me he'd say "Dam my man Nic!!!" He always said things like that with a loud voice..I took it he loved what I was rocking..lol...Rest in Peace my brother Richie AGREE ATK AK. Never forgotten always missed and forever loved.

Love you bro! Your brother Nic One ATK AK FOREVER!!!

Comments