Graffiti Piece Exchange in full effect again. Nic One & Dato Suk

Ok so once again I had the pleasure to do another Graffiti piece exchange. This time with an graffiti writer named Dato Suk crew from over in Dubai. It's always great when writers can connect with one another and pay respect to each other and come together and rock some great work together. I'm always down to do things like this with writers that are cool and down to earth and just love the graffiti culture as I do. I really like how he did my name. It's great seeing my name through someone else's eyes. It's all about style and how well you are using it. Also the fact that we all don't look alike. If you look back a few pages on this blog you will see the last graffiti piece exchange that I did with Exam from the UK.
I had fun on this one and can't wait to rock another one. Big ups to Dato Suk crew thanks again bro. Peace.

Comments