"COMNGRAF 4 The Art of NIC ONE






Well folks, here is the artwork that I did for the ComNgraf 4 show. I did all of the pencil work and my brother George GRODZ Rodriguez did the inking work on the Scarlet Spiderman, The Hulk and The Nasty Nic Chick. It was really great doing this collaboration with George. I got to see his take on my line work, through his great inking style. I had a really great time working on these drawings. It's inspired me along the way to work on a few other art projects and even an illustration book. It's kind of like one big warm up for something bigger.  So if you didn't make it on out to the show on last Saturday. Sit back and just take in the work here on my blog site. Stay toned there will be more works from yours truly. Peace.

Oh you can share them on your Facebook or other sites if you like.

Comments