LittleJohn By Nic One

A resent client was interested in having a piece of some real graffiti flavor done. He wanted me to do his name with all of the bells and whistles. When I asked him what name did he want me to do he simply said : LITTLEJOHN: The first thought that popped into my head way, ok that's two names. I've been so used to doing names that are a bit shorter in form. I told him ok you got it and then the real test of the mind began and trust me there was a lot of thought into this one. Two names as one and it has to be colored. After working out the letters I decided to start with the 3D colors and then the letter fills. I thought of a slight change up from one word to the other and I wanted to add a checker board type of background, witch is done by a lot of graffiti artist. But I didn't want to do it flat as I once did for another client so with this one I decided to give the checker board a bit of depth by having a couple of spraycans popping on threw. The color splashes and the Black Bubble clouds, well that's just some of what I like to do. Overall the client was happy with this piece and well I can't wait for the next two named test. Peace.

Comments