Graffiti Exchange, Nic One and Dune310.

Graffiti has become a world wide thing. What was started in New York City back in the 1970's has grown and gained a lot of world wide interest. Writers from all over the world are connecting with each other via the internet and even traveling to each other's city's to meet up and paint. There's even Graffiti painting events that take place in the USA and many parts of the UK. I have a lot of graffiti writer friends from other places on my Facebook that I network with and check out there artwork. As a result one of the things that I'm often asked is if I can do and Artist Exchange with another fellow graffiti artist. The exchange is basically where we both do an out line for out line of each others names. In this one I did an EXAM piece for a writer from Copenhagen Denmark named DUNE310 aka EXAM. I thought it was a fun idea and a nice way to show each other respect for one another's styles. Maybe I'll do this again, we'll see.

Comments